Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm angry about the rules of the VG sprites section
I'm really pissed off about the limitation which were made in the rules section about the submission which are not "sorted".

I tried to export 15 times a bunch of differents pack of sprites (something like 10.000 files unsorted), and at the 15th, Random Talking Bush tell me that :

Quote:You were literally just submitting every single image file from Fallout Shelter [EDIT : And Fallout 4/76, since I also asked about it] unaltered, with no care towards organization compared to most of the other submissions have on the site. We already said in the past that "Everything" submissions weren't going to be accepted anymore due to the fact that it's essentially a crutch for submitters to just dump thousands of unsorted files on us, so of course your submission was going to be rejected.

I'm really angry about his answer, this even doubled my pissing off level ( xD ).

What do the staff expect from us ? To have a full time job on the site ? Will they start to pay us for it ? Which kind of sorting do they want ? Why would us start to sort anything that developpers THEMSELVES didnt sort... ?????

It's like the staff didnt think in their head(s) when they publish(ed) this kind of rules.
Some submission can be sorted I suppose, some other just cant, it's physically not possible.

EDIT : Notice that for my publication about Fallout 76, I put them into folders, but we are talking about 10k sprites, sooo... Obviouly, they considered it as "non-sorted"...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I'm angry about the rules of the VG sprites section - by Nemesis666 - 08-01-2021, 10:51 AM