Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Harvest Moon(SNES) & Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town(GBA) Background Rip Project
I'm sorry to announce this but I cannot rip FOMT anymore. The problem I have is that here in Brazil we're still are in half the year of school and there's a lot of school work to do, so I don't have enough free time to rip fomt as I had with the SNES game. I'm in the 1st grade, and this year teachers are giving us homework and tests like crazy. Ripping the gba game is a lot harder and takes a lot of time, so I can't do it at least for now. And it's not just school, there are some other things too. But hey, I'm happy at least I could completely rip all the SNES game backgrounds(except the children ending). Maybe when I have time again I'll resume ripping this game but at least I have plans to make smaller rips in the meanwhile. Hope you guys understand.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: rufaswan, Raccoon Sam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harvest Moon(SNES) & Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town(GBA) Background Rip Project - by Alefy San - 06-17-2021, 03:41 PM