Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping models from Super Mario 3D World (Plus Bowser's Fury)
Your ripping work here is doing well so far. I might like to help with ripping some of these models, but can you teach me (and maybe other people) how you do your model ripping here? Keep in mind that I use Ubuntu GNU/Linux as my daily operating system, so any Windows-only programs that can't run at all with a compatibility layer like Wine won't work.

Note that I'm not asking for model requests here, but just the procedure of how you do model ripping here, including the programs you use for this purpose. I will only focus on Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury on the Nintendo Switch, as I have no copy of the original WiiU game. I think I already get an idea of extracting the contents of the NSP files that all Nintendo Switch games ship in, but it's the different model formats that vary by game engine that often leaves me stuck doing this all by myself.

Are there any models in particular that should prioritize first? Will it be okay if I also rip some models that are in both of the games (preferring the Nintendo Switch port version)?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping models from Super Mario 3D World (Plus Bowser's Fury) - by Worldblender - 01-17-2022, 11:58 PM