Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts height chart
(04-07-2021, 01:34 AM)Makoto Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 09:24 PM)Shade Wrote: It’s honestly not as hard as you’re making it out to be. I’ve been doing stuff like this since I was like 11. And, if what Makoto said is true, Umodel is a super easy program to use. Give it a shot and you’ll probably be surprised.

No reason to lie, ripped it myself. Umodel have even a specific texture support for kh3, beside standard version you need to use to open the models. I ripped from the ps4 ver, so idk about pc, but i don't think there will be anything different format wise really. You just need to get your files from whatever your sources are, open up the paks, and export what you want. Beware that eyes and hair most times will require baking of sorts as they're done thru shaders. SOme models have also 2nd uvs for ambient occlusion maps and mini bump maps in addition to main normalmaps. But just the extraction and converting to stuff like blender is ver very easy.

That's supposed to convince me it's easy? That broke my brain just trying to comprehend what it meant. Even if I was capable of learning my way around any software (I'm truly not) I don't think my laptop can handle graphics of that caliber.

Look... clearly there are tons of people out there who have the entire saga on PC now, know where to find all the character models, I've seen so many great works of art produced by just moving those characters around on their own sets, making them dance, why isn't anyone willing to discuss the idea with me of just taking specific small groups of them, one by one, and lining them up as-is in front of a height chart? Surely that's so much easier than the extracting and rigging and posing part.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts height chart - by trulymadmoves - 04-05-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Makoto - 04-05-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Shade - 04-05-2021, 09:24 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Makoto - 04-07-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by trulymadmoves - 04-07-2021, 07:35 AM