Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts height chart
Hey, everyone. Okay, gonna be honest, I know nothing about model ripping, but I'm hoping that, now that the Kingdom Hearts series has just come out on PC and I'm already seeing a bunch of game mods for it, I'm hoping somebody can help me with this project I've wanted to do since 2011 -- no one who rips models has ever been willing to discuss the idea with me, but I'm thinking the PC release will make it a much easier notion? Tell me if I'm on track.

The idea? Kingdom Hearts height charts. Every character model in the entire series, ripped -- not just the original and Final Fantasy characters, but the Disney characters and background extras and monsters too. And arranged in a bunch of charts that conclusively determine exactly how tall every character and creature in the series is. I have ideas for specific groups that can be depicted in some of these chart images, and maybe we can take some requests for other configurations. Plus, you know... every character variation and every background extra, that'd just be fun to see.

Step 1 is proving how tiny Sora is. People get really angry at that notion for some reason, but... it's so self-evident. He's so freaking small compared to every adult human in the series, I have the burning need to see it proven scientifically and put the debate to rest. If Auron is 6'0" (his canonical height in FFX) and Jack Sparrow is 5'10" (Johnny Depp's height in real life) then Sora has to be much shorter than the purported 5'3", and he's that tiny in comparison to every adult character in the series regardless of art style.

And I know Kingdom Hearts III models have never been ripped due to being on the PS4, do you think that'll start changing now thanks to the PC release? Think they can show up in this thing?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts height chart - by trulymadmoves - 04-05-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Makoto - 04-05-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Shade - 04-05-2021, 09:24 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts height chart - by Makoto - 04-07-2021, 01:34 AM