Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ok, I'm starting to almost give up.
Neutral 
So far I have 16 characters ripped in two days so far. Yes I used a Hexadecimal Editor (HxD) to rip the content).

Now what I've noticed was textures don't convert when converting to .DAE format. There is a textures folder but nothing goes inside. I've been requested from a guy that I'm able to use 3D Ripper DX to rip the textures. 

Unfortunately that was complicated so I took into look for other various ways, I tried asking josh98 for info on how to rip textures but no reply (He was offline when I asked him so that's on me lol)

Anyway, I've set up this project as its too tedious, complicated and boring for me ripping a trillion tiny textures at a time. If you want to know what crap I've been finding in the editor.

Open this .GNO file, in Notepad or something. I started from NGIF to NEND, if you see any texture lines in the .GNO model can you tell me what they are and how I can rip them? I started this after I ripped models from the game.

GNO File (Cream the Rabbit)

Also if you want a direct look at the models here they are.

FBX Models from SRZG

I need some information about this. Please, thanks.

I'm starting to almost give up and let this loose. I can't continue working on this for the next 3 hours. Tongue Anyway this is urgent I need help. At least a reply would be nice. If you're not gonna reply. Lol ok. 
[Image: qxzyTkh][Image: AdorableUncomfortableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ok, I'm starting to almost give up. - by JetTheFox96 - 03-30-2021, 07:33 PM