Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Once this pandemic is over, what will you do first?
Okay. Normally, I would want no part of COVID-19 discussions, given ever since it got to its current level, I've preferred to just enjoy the beginning of the 2020s just the way they are right now, as if nothing ever happened (SpaceX and your Starship, I'm looking at you). But I'll chime in, given that this forum could use some more energy, anyway.

Mind you, originally, I planned a lot in terms of how far I would go with my vacationing in the years to come, from 2020 to 2022. To be fair, I wasn't quite optimistic enough to figure out how to squeeze the amount of vacations I could've into 2020 and 2021 (which is this year, mind you). Tybee Island and Wild Adventures, GA, were my gotos for 2020, and for 2021, there was Jekyll Island, its water park, Summer Waves, and of course, Wild Adventures again. 2022 would consist of, in addition to the usual vacations, St. Augustine, FL, which was a special event for me prior to this pandemic, in my plans. I still plan on going there next year, in 2022, and, since I've learned that I could've just done just that, I'll be going vacationing every month whenever possible, with my dad, of course, given he has all the money for it all. This is in sharp contrast with my original plans for 2022, which consisted of 4 vacations, including St. Augustine.

Just so you know, this all came off the top of my mind, since I don't quite remember the exact details regarding everything about this sort of thing. As for anything besides vacations, personally, getting out more will be my goto, and best of all, I not only should be fully vaccinated by that time, but no longer having to wear masks, at all. To top it all off, I'll most certainly make the most of whatever's available in my local area and beyond, all of it, especially in order to make up for all that I've missed in the years prior to the end of this pandemic. Thanks for listening.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Once this pandemic is over, what will you do first? - by Luna - The Dream Emperor. - 09-28-2021, 03:22 PM