Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
KartRider Rush+ Ripping Project
3D Modelling 
Hello! E85 is the name! I am an avid fan on Nexon's mobile game known as KartRider Rush+, a spiritual successor to the original game which has still been up and running since 2004. I am a newer fan to the franchise and have dedicated hundreds of hours (and too much money T-T) into this game. It's the perfect game for me as I'm always on the go, typically playing it in my spare time for an hour or two a day (depending on how I feel and how tired I am). The game struck interest in me after I was left disappointed by Mario Kart Tour: as a fan of the franchise for 15 years (still am!) the game lacked the joy other Mario Kart games had always left me with. KartRider Rush+ swept me away by its seemingly average premise as a wannabe Mario Kart on the surface level, but shocking amount of depth in terms of the mechanics, especially in the Speed Mode: You'll go from simple tracks like this:

[Image: village_i04_icon.png][Image: village_r01_icon.png][Image: china_i02_icon.png]
To beastly tracks like this:
[Image: fairy_r01_icon.png][Image: mine_r01_icon.png][Image: northeu_r01_icon.png]
The game's learning floor and ceiling are so massive it's literally a night and day difference. There's an interesting cast of characters as well. Some have been with the Crazy Park franchise since the very beginning:

[Image: m_0007_02_icon.png][Image: f_0005_02_icon.png]
[Image: m_0012_02_icon.png][Image: m_0008_02_icon.png]
Others are reskins or alternate costumes... and some may be familiar faces you've seen from elsewhere...

[Image: m_0055.png][Image: m_0042.png]
But of course, this wouldn't be a kart racing game without karts! Some are visually stunning:
[Image: r_0177_icon.png][Image: r_0223_icon.png][Image: r_0241_icon.png][Image: r_0209_icon.png]
Others are... well, they're interesting:
[Image: r_0155_icon.png][Image: r_0205_icon.png][Image: r_0198_icon.png][Image: r_0210_icon.png]
And much like with the characters you may come across some karts and brands that seem vaguely familiar!
[Image: r_0234_icon.png][Image: r_0252_icon.png][Image: r_0244_icon.png][Image: r_0208_icon.png]
Overall there is a LOT of stuff to unpack from this game that I think deserves to be made available for people to see, especially since there's also content that hasn't been released outside of Korea and China (as well as one kart in which was completely redesigned, as its original theme was based off the Chinese Flag)
[Image: r_0056_icon.png][Image: r_6667_icon.png]
Currently there are over 100 tracks and close to 100 karts in the Chinese builds of the game with a chunk of cut content that has no plans of circulating outside of the country (and what people are getting, they're getting almost 7 seasons behind China). While I haven't found a Chinese build of the game yet I have found a Western build of the game on uptodown. The issue I have currently with extracting data is the lack of a computer of my own and no USB drive to save data to from the library PC (I do plan on getting one to save all the assets to later), as well as inexperience downloading and ripping models. I was wondering if anybody else had interest in digging through the game's data and saving as much of the content as possible from the game! I know it is possible as a user on sketchfab was able to export a model of Dao from the game: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/kartride...4f16e9a120

I apologize if this post is a bit erratic or off, this is my first post here. Thanks in advance for any interest or help you may be able to provide!

(PS: All of the pictures provided were taken from this site: https://krrplus.web.app/)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
KartRider Rush+ Ripping Project - by E85 - 03-19-2021, 03:50 PM
RE: KartRider Rush+ Ripping Project - by E85 - 04-02-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: KartRider Rush+ Ripping Project - by Drift_ - 12-08-2021, 08:27 AM
RE: KartRider Rush+ Ripping Project - by Drift_ - 07-19-2021, 06:32 PM