Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Requesting a discussion about submission policy
(03-29-2021, 12:45 AM)jmanghan Wrote: I have a model that I'd like uploaded, but it isn't mine, and the original uploader (who has posted here) has said they don't want to and have no intention of uploading the model. I guess it'll just rot on my hard drive then, lol.

This is literally the reason these policies exist though. The person who did the work has explicitly said they don't want to upload it here so even if we allowed submissions on behalf of others, you wouldn't have permission to do it anyway. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here is (I'm assuming you're referring to your previous post but it doesn't seem like they have said they want you to upload it - they said they don't want it uploaded at all).

You're also ignoring the fact that the approval process is already complex and time-consuming, especially for models. Having to factor in actually verifying these claims, which would almost always certainly be false anyway, would be way too much to ask from a volunteer staff who already has too much on their plates.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Requesting a discussion about submission policy - by Petie - 03-29-2021, 11:13 AM