Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How Can I Improve These Sprites? (Jeff EarthBound)
Hi, I recently finished my custom sprites of Jeff Andonuts from EarthBound, attempting to give him more sprites, like Ness's pajamas, the bike, and Magicant JP style. My sheet was rejected due to some things just being a bit off. One of the things I was recommended to look at was the hair on the pajamas sprites.
I want my sprites to be up for the world to see, but what I want more is for them to be good, so does anyone have any tips on how I can improve them?
Any help would be appreciated.

(03-05-2021, 12:25 PM)Spacebound 3arth Beginings Wrote: Hi, I recently finished my custom sprites of Jeff Andonuts from EarthBound, attempting to give him more sprites, like Ness's pajamas, the bike, and Magicant JP style. My sheet was rejected due to some things just being a bit off. One of the things I was recommended to look at was the hair on the pajamas sprites.
I want my sprites to be up for the world to see, but what I want more is for them to be good, so does anyone have any tips on how I can improve them?
Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
How Can I Improve These Sprites? (Jeff EarthBound) - by Happy Time Boredom - 03-05-2021, 12:25 PM