Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Rumble Rush - Bad UVs, need help/advice
Hey there! I'm trying to rip models from Pokemon Rumble Rush, but I find that the UVs have a tendency to be a bit iffy. There's one in particular I need a hand with right now though: Farfetch'd. Sadly, its My Pokemon Ranch model was never ripped (My Pokemon Ranch's models are exactly the same as Rumble Rush afaik, but only has pokemon gens 1-4, also, these ones are rigged), so this is kind of my only other option as I don't know how to rip from Wii games.

I've managed to fix most of the weird texture mapping, but I'm having some trouble fixing his eyebrow markings - they're almost right, but no matter how I alter it to fix the stray bits, it just ruins it. First picture is how he's supposed to look, second is how he actually looks after my attempt at fixing, and third is what the UV map looks like. Any help would be greatly appreciated, might be useful for future rips too. Thanks!

EDIT: Seems like a mirroring issue? I've tried making the textures mirror and tile but nothing seems to happen, but I also have no idea what I'm doing so... yeah. Simulating that by making a new, edited texture seems to kind of work though, albeit that's a no-no on models resource so it's more a troubleshooting tool than anything else. Someone who actually knows how to use Blender, please help me.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Rumble Rush - Bad UVs, need help/advice - by Nooga - 02-28-2021, 11:51 PM