Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
LEGO Dimensions model ripping tutorial
Hey I was wondering if you could help me do something similar to this for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
Basically I'm trying to get PC mods to work on my RGH Xbox 360 for custom characters and stuff like that. The files in the game seem the same for the most part but the actual character models are different files (ex: PC version is CHARACTERNAME_PC.GHG, Xbox version is CHARACTERNAME_360.GHG)
I have no idea how to convert these files or whatever to make them compatible but I know it's possible to add NPC's (already in the game) to the player list (like jabba, rancor, skeleton, etc.) so I don't think it's too far off to be able to play as custom characters.
I've looked around the internet a lot and can't seem to find any conversion tools or anything to make the custom character mods on PC work on the Xbox 360, and I have absolutely no knowledge in how to make a tool or how to get this stuff to work so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEGO Dimensions model ripping tutorial - by heraldbrown - 05-20-2021, 08:49 PM