Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help
Nope. All either black screens, or some discolored UI elements here and there. Checking all of the DeSmuME menus was one of the first things I tried.

I tried playing around more with Tinke and managed to make a bit of headway with the sprites.  I can get them to sort of display, when I tweak some values and offsets and whatnot (although it's very time consuming to do.)  I would be okay with using this in conjunction with the OAM viewer in order to jigsaw together pieces of sprites I want, but I'm still running into some weird distortions (see an example below) which I don't know how to fix.

[Image: AkkfuSh.png]
Notice how the hair is all distorted with lines running through it.

I chose 588 as the Offset because that's the point where garbage data is no longer on the image, and it starts to look recognizable.  If I increase it any more than that, parts of the sprite start getting clipped out.  Changing the height doesn't affect the composition of the image.  Changing the width does, but the way I have it set up above has been the most coherent I was able to get it.

I doubt anyone will have a solution for me since this seems like uncharted territory.  The documentation for Tnke is practically non-existent so this has all just been trial and error for me.  But if anyone's run into anything similar in the past, I'd be interested in anything that may have worked for anyone else in the past.

EDIT: On second thought, only the one sprite seems to have that distortion. Others seem fine, and there are duplicates. It may just be that single one is corrupted or leftover junk data in the file. I'll probably just keep going with this method unless someone has a better one.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 01-25-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by Domobot - 02-10-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 02-14-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by Domobot - 02-14-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: DeSmuME GLIntercept/Tinke Help - by TimeAxis - 02-14-2021, 04:48 PM