Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(03-04-2022, 04:11 PM)FlipTH Wrote: Hi, I keep getting this error whenever I try to use the command to get the QUAD files:

I might be VERY stupid, but I followed every single step but I still can't get the files. Any help is appreciated.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what is causing the error, the script works fine for me.

So let's debug it step-by-step. Check if you can get the expected result on each steps:

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/pc_gunvolt_irlst-irarc.php  resarc_00_cmn.irlst

Successfully running this command will create a "resarc_00_cmn" folder with tons of *.17 and *.7 files in them.

If you couldn't see that folder, make sure you have both "resarc_00_cmn.irlst" and "resarc_00_cmn.irarc" (as in the picture above).

If you get out of memory error, you'll need to edit php.ini, look for the line "memory_limit = 128M" and change it to "memory_limit = 2048M". Save and try the command again.

Let me know if you didn't get "resarc_00_cmn" folder.

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  17  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  7  "php.exe  psxtools/quad_pc_gunvolt_IOBJ.php -gv"

If successful, you'll see a bunch of folders named similar to the *.17 and *.7 files, and inside those folders you'll see a *.QUAD file, and some *.CLUT or *.RGBA files.

Let me know if you didn't get the folders.

Code:
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  clut  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"
php.exe  psxtools/tsr_cmdloop.php  rgba  "php.exe  psxtools/img_clut2png.php"

If successful, you'll get a bunch of *.PNG named *.CLUT.PNG or *.RGBA.PNG.

Let me know if you didn't get the *.PNG.

That's pretty much it. Cmd.exe might look intimidating, but it actually very simple.

Good luck!
- Rufas
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by rufaswan - 03-06-2022, 12:02 AM