Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
(09-03-2021, 10:46 PM)Hiroshi-Kun Wrote: Really nice the guide, I tried to use it but for some reason it says there is an error, so I couldn't even go to step 4.

"scandir(./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup,./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup): Access is Denied. (code: 5) in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: scandir(./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Windows\System32\psxtools\common.inc on line 701"

I really would like to know what is happening, if it is some permission that is missing or something, since I'm new to this kind of stuff, I am sticking with assembling the sprites manually one by one so I really want to make this process faster. About the file missing stuff, I dunno what it is but the actual file is still there in the correct place I guess...

Hi! It seems like the script couldn't find the folder "./LogFiles/WMI/RtBackup". And you put "psxtools" to "C:\Windows\System32". Hmmm... I'll have to ask - what is your folder structure when running the steps?

For reference, this is folder structure on Step 3 should looks like:

The whole setup is very similar to a portable app. It is meant to be carry around on my USB stick to begin with.

When on that folder, open the cmd.exe and continue step 3 from there.

Hope it helps!
- Rufas
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by rufaswan - 09-07-2021, 03:00 PM