Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New here, question about submitting old custom sprites
Burger 
Hi, 1st of all I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be posted here, I'm new to the site and I'll like to submit some of my old custom sprites here but I haven't use a forum in decades so I'm kind of lost...

1.- I want to submit some of my old custom sprites but some of them are pretty old (from around 2009 while the newer one is from Feb 2020), I submitted some of them to the sprite database site ages ago while others are only on my DA page, I know is a silly question but I wanted to make sure if it will be ok to post them here despite that.

2.- Where should I post them? should I make a new thread on the Spriters Resource Feedback / Showreel?

3.- They're like 20+ sprite sheets, should I post them all in one thread?

I don't make custom sprites as often as before but I still love to visit this site and see all the custom sprites from the new spriters (do people still use that term?), seeing the classic Xander-son-of-Xereus's Mario sprites here some days ago inspired me to post my old sprites here as well, anyway, that's all, take care.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New here, question about submitting old custom sprites - by GregarLink15 - 01-18-2021, 05:49 PM