Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Poll: Which sprites should I show off?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
100.00%
2 100.00%
Sonic the Hedgehog
0%
0 0%
Mario powerups
0%
0 0%
Something else
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites
This is my first post in well over a year, but I'm not going to showcase anything tonight. Instead, I want to inform everyone that I will be removing most of the fighting game sprites I have uploaded. Specifically, I will be removing both of the Andy Bogard sprites along with the Hwa Jai sprite, the Goku and Vegeta sprites, and the Mario sprite.

The reason for this has to do with my process for creating the sprites. The DBZ/Mario sprites were created using screenshots of the characters, while the Andy/Hwa sprites were made using their KOF XIII sprites. In both cases, however, I extensively used these references, scaling them down and frequently copying them. As a result, I have come to conclude that this process is too similar to tracing, and I am no longer comfortable with keeping them in this thread.

As with the He Thicc sprites, I will be removing the sprites from my previous posts, and leaving an explanation along with a link to this post. I may revisit these projects and create new sprites - hand-drawn and 100% custom, of course. But for now, they have no place on the website.

PS: As it turns out, I ended up deleting one of my posts that was only about the original Andy/Hwa sprites. Just to let you know.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Major Update - by superspongebobbros - 07-06-2023, 08:36 PM