Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)!
Here's more Party Chat! Note that I was wrong about what I said, this episode; Katt tells you there was a grassman in the carnival, so the game DOES tell you where to get one. Just... sort of has you hunt for it a bit :shrug: .

PARTY CHAT (Patty gets delivered!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: I can't wait to be free and clear again... I've been in hiding so long, I hope I haven't gotten rusty!

PARTY CHAT (Search for the Grassman!):

[Image: 29-Bosch.PNG] Bosch: Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm in over my head here... They said this world needs heroes, but I don't think I can play that part...

[Image: 32-Rand.PNG] Rand: This is some seriously nasty crap we've gotten ourselves wrapped up in... Damn... We should've gotten out when we had the chance...

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in the lobby): Hey, I saw a Grassman once! They were showing him off at the circus!

[Image: 35-Katt.PNG] Lin (in her room): So the chief at the Guild called you a hero? That's awesome! Can I call you a hero, too?

[Image: 38-Nina.PNG] Nina: It is said that the Elder Tree is a Grassman who has attained incredible age and wisdom. All Grassmen are supposed to become elder trees through the passing of years...

[Image: 44-Sten.PNG] Sten: Back when I was performing acts of prestidigitation for adoring audiences, a circus troupe invited me to join them... Of course, when I learned that Melodia was on their itinerary, I declined.

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta (in the lobby): I know of a great forest south of my castle called the Sea of Green... I wonder if the trees there have perished as well?

[Image: 41-Tapeta.PNG] Tapeta (in his room): [Same as last time]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walkthrough the Fire & Flames, with Breath of Fire II (Retranslation)! - by Fionordequester - 01-17-2021, 11:04 PM