Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
early (pre wolfenstein) Id software/apogee sounds wanted!
(11-16-2020, 06:24 PM)TheVG Harvester Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 03:55 PM)pacmaniac Wrote: I'd also be interested in more atari sound rips. It's a shame the granddady of all game consoles is bearly represented on sr.

I agree, unfortunately the kids arround here sticking on Pokemon and Legend of Disneyland or whatever, jerking off nintendo sprites and pixels...

THIS seveer drout of retro content is actually what drove me to these very forums and getting an sr account. of the sounds I submitted that were approved, most of them come from the early 1980s and include arcade and c64 content. in fact, my wizard of war submission is the only c64 content on sr. they are tecnicly taken from a pc remake from the mid to late 2000s, but given that most fan projects from that period used generic stock sound effects, it was refreshing to find a remake that stuck to the original.
Indeed, I'm in the process of uploading a fiew namco sound packs, using the Japan only namco history (Japanese pc counterpart to namco museum) as a source. similarly I'm going to upload some old midway and williams arcade stuff ripped from Midway arcade treasures Deluxe which is where the existing sr rip of mk2 comes from.
"coins detected in pocket."
-evil oddo, berzerk, arcade version, attract mode, 1980
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: early (pre wolfenstein) Id software/apogee sounds wanted! - by pacmaniac - 11-17-2020, 10:23 AM