Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disney All-Star Racers (iOS and Android game from DisneyNow) - Model Rip request
(11-22-2020, 10:36 AM)ElmerMouseFan34 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 10:14 AM)Contra6 Wrote: Hi, how did you get around it? for VPN. I have doesn't work Sad

To be honest, it worked once to me just to play. I cleared Google Play Store's data, activated the VPN, downloaded the DisneyNOW app from the Play Store and was able to play for a while.
When extracting the files, I couldn't find much, just a few simple models of spheres, cubes, cylinders and cones.

Hi, I tried to collect and extract the game files on my side and I managed to get access in the DisneyNOW app with a VPN (ProtonVPN) through an Android emulator (Bluestacks) and on my computer and I managed to run the game, the game files are not downloaded in bulk, the assets seem to be downloaded on the device whenever the game needs it for the first time instead. The best way to get as many assets possible is by playing and unlocking every characters and play on every stages at least once.

If you know where the files are located, can you tell me where it's located?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disney All-Star Racers (iOS and Android game from DisneyNow) - Model Rip request - by raidebaron - 12-04-2020, 06:43 PM