Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from the 1999 PC game "Big Fun in Furbyland"
Now, as you may or may not know, a Furby game called "Big Fun in Furbyland" was released for PC in 1999. Me, being a Furby fan, decided that I wanted to make a sprite comic using sprites from that game, but when I looked for sprite rips from the game, I was unable to find any. I looked on various different websites, including this one, and no sprite rips were able to be found. I then went to archive.org to download a copy of the game to check how the graphics were stored. After looking through the files, I suspect the games graphics are in the following files: FurbySnd.MMA and FurbySd2.MMA. Both of these files are MMA files, which I cannot open. Because of this, I would like it if someone could please download both of those files and open them to check what is contained within them. Specifically, I would like the interactive Furby you play with between minigames ripped from the game files. If anyone decides to help me with this project, thank you.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping from the 1999 PC game "Big Fun in Furbyland" - by FurbyFan - 11-04-2020, 05:13 PM