Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Resident Evil for Game boy color
Question 
Hi guys, been long time I don't post here but I'm in need of people with more experience Shy 

I'm working on a mod for the pc version of Resident Evil recreating the looks of the canceled Game boy color version.
So i'm recreating the characters sprites as voxel models, I was using emulator screenshots as a guide for making them but when I started working on Jill's model I realized I dont have the sprites in the correct scale. I realized this because years ago Lestar from the assembler and El otro lado forum shared a sprite sheet of what it looks like the front sprites of jill extracted from the rom with the correct scale and no matter where I took the screenshot I cant get that same sprite size because the games scales the sprite up/down depending the camera angle.

I decided to try to rip the sprites directly from the rom and made some progress but I´m now stuck.
I'm using YY-CHR and found the sprites at the very end of the rom but I can't seem to put them together (I rip some sprites before but never this big and never this complicate Ouch! ).
You can see Rebecca's sprite on the image below, I been toying around with diferent options for a good time but cant sem to pass this point.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

[Image: HAlJ7HG.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Resident Evil for Game boy color - by LGB - 10-17-2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Resident Evil for Game boy color - by LGB - 10-21-2020, 12:26 PM
RE: Resident Evil for Game boy color - by LGB - 10-22-2020, 03:06 PM