Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting Models from PS1 game Azumanga Donjyara Daioh
(11-02-2020, 07:58 AM)SalvarricHomer Wrote: Are you still working on this? Im actually attempting to rip the models myself but since im a beginner i have no clue what to do

Wow I never expected someone to reply haha.

I unfortunately stopped working on this! Sorry! The thing about the PS1 is that it doesnt render things in 3d? If that makes sense? Like, you can see in my post what happens when you try to rip PS1 models in real time. So really the best way to rip models from PS1 games is to be able to reverse engineer the files and get the direct model files, but the only issue with that is that I have zero knowledge in PS1 programming, let alone programming at all, so I kind of just got distracted by other things and silently gave up on this project after not having any sort of real advice. I'm sorry for not really having anything helpful to say Sad I hope you can find out more about how to do this than I did! I'd love to see the models ripped one day, just I was not the person to do it haha.
just trying my best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extracting Models from PS1 game Azumanga Donjyara Daioh - by SpicyTM - 11-03-2020, 10:51 PM