Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Extracting Models from PS1 game Azumanga Donjyara Daioh
Shocked 
Hello!

I am extremely new to model ripping, so pardon me if the answer to this is easier than I thought, but I'm having a lot of trouble extracting the 3D models from a specific Japanese puzzle game by the name of Azumanga Donjyara Daioh, developed by Ganbarion.

I have used various tools, including psxmultirip, psxprev, and JPSXdec and each time Ive tried to extract resources from the game using any of these programs, I am always given the same result: a bunch of texture files (none of which are textures for the models, most of them are just parts of backgrounds and a few small assorted sprites), pretty much all of the game's audio files, and the game's intro cutscene, but no models. The only software for model ripping Ive seen that I haven'd used yet was one called ninjaripper, but it seems like that software doesnt exactly work with emulation, at least for PS1. I am willing to try it though.

I'm not asking anyone to rip these models for me or anything, and I'd actually prefer to go through most of the process myself if I can, because I'd like to learn more about model ripping. I just want someone to give me some help with extracting the models from this obscure little gem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Extracting Models from PS1 game Azumanga Donjyara Daioh - by SpicyTM - 09-13-2020, 02:42 PM