Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings!
Smile 
Hayo! I'm Pixus, a bit of an aspiring user... or at least I would consider myself that as a jack (or, going with my personal theme, hack) of all trades and master of none.

I've got a handful of skills, the ones I can think about being writing, some low-resolution textures and modeling, the latter I've only done a few times with the modeling program Blockbench, but I am looking to move onto Blender for more classic, early-3D-console/PC era models. Unfortunately, drawing characters is not a strong point of mine so I'm struggling a bit to make those reference sheets so I can actually model them, but I digress.

If anyone's curious, here's an example I did with my main character, Pixus (granted, I'm likely going to change her soon):
[Image: ddemt6z-fbb0d587-9a42-4197-8f62-3e396b2c...MW0QCbAbBk]

I'd also like to use Blender to make some scene renders of my characters and, if possible, custom-made scenes of mine that I'll manually remake from some of my builds in other games (like modded Minecraft - I would try to just use a program to make it into an .OBJ file or something similar but there isn't one as far as I'm aware of that supports modded blocks); in fact, that's part of the reason why I even got into texturing as I'm slowly working on a resource-pack for it made specifically for my renders (namely since I don't want to have the issues of using the default Vanilla textures in them).

I don't really have too many screenshots of it at the moment but here's what I've got for it:
[Image: ScyMUFq.png][Image: HwBGeGj.png]

Personally, I'm not too confident in my abilities to make textures nor modeling, which I saw a shining opportunity to join (granted, I only really joined so I could get help on trying to assemble some character graphics from a game and then thought about it as I looked through the forums) so I could get some comments and criticisms on them and become a better artist in general... granted, considering drawing characters isn't one of my strong points, I don't feel like I'd be really able to sprite characters without pixeling over a model I made or something, but I'll get there when I get there, I suppose.

I personally don't expect myself to really be on here that much, but I hope to post some of my content here when I get the chance!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by PixusPanic - 09-06-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Kold-Virus - 09-06-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Halfbit - 09-06-2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Greetings! - by PixusPanic - 09-07-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Kold-Virus - 09-07-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Greetings! - by DogToon64 - 09-07-2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Greetings! - by JewyB - 09-08-2020, 02:15 AM