Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Shyguy Kingdom
Well I'm definitely digging up a long dead thread here, but well, was googling TSGK as was feeling nostalgic, learnt it was now down-down and thus - popped back here as it came up on my Google search.

TSGK used very, very weird code. Like, people have looked at it before and found it to be pretty much unreadable and claiming that it simply shouldn't work. Way, way back, when myself and others from the forums were looking to revive it, I was simply given a user account for the the site - it pretty much crashed it. Think I managed to get one update up but getting things to work just took ages.

I know Waxpoetic was in talks with everything being shifted (content-wise) to tSR (which I assume has been now). The TSGK community was in talks with doing something with the site, but well - a lot of bad stuff happened around that time in a lot of our personal life's (I believe it was when my first engagement ended and I was going through a box of wine a day). It was heart-breaking really, we really wanted to do something so it wouldn't just die, Webster was a great guy, but his death left a lot of us pretty hollow at the time and life just kept throwing punches.

But yeah, it was some great times. Flash (think that was his username, was a yellow or green Mega Man edit for his avatar), Waxy, Stewie_for_gov, the little mouse avatar girl - honestly had such a great time with those guys (and more whose names I've forgotten). Ripping a mad amount of sprites while chatting to Locke_gb7 on MSN Messenger and having a ball on the TSGK/Captian N forums was such a happy carefree of my life, was a beautiful time.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The Shyguy Kingdom - by HylianDev - 09-01-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Kesha - 09-01-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Kold-Virus - 09-01-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Kesha - 09-01-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Kold-Virus - 09-01-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Petie - 09-02-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by HylianDev - 09-02-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by Ton - 09-04-2020, 10:05 AM
RE: The Shyguy Kingdom - by HylianDev - 09-08-2020, 11:59 AM