Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach: The Prince Rescue [DK ARCADE-STYLE FANGAME] [CRITIQUE WELCOME]
I hate to bump this on such short notice, and it's been a while, of course, but I need some help regarding textures in the game itself, specifically tile-sets. Hopefully this is the right thread to do so. Smile

You see, I'm actually interested in how colors work in the original Donkey Kong arcade machines, stuff like color palettes, how colors are applied to assets like background tiles and sprites, and whether they work the exact same as NES color palettes, or outside that, etc.

The point is, I'm trying to figure out how to apply the colors from the Donkey Kong arcade palettes into the SMB palettes correctly, and I'm getting stuck at every possible intersection in the maze towards it. Nothing but dead ends all around.

If anyone is interested in helping, please feel free to. I could REALLY use the help from y'all, and I DO need it anyway, by the way. Thanks. Smile 

By the way, I have actually tried searching for answers online. I never got anything good, or even related to my issue, for that matter. This just makes me suspect they're not even trying to make search engines better, especially not for deals like this, nowadays.

----------

By the way, regarding the OP, it's essentially outdated. I've never been truly able to figure out how to go about setting up SPP:TPR and its sequel SPP:TPR2, and so naturally, it'll be a while before the OP gets updated to match the new version of the game itself.

For now, Toodle-oo. Heart
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Princess Peach: The Prince Rescue [DK ARCADE-STYLE FANGAME] [CRITIQUE WELCOME] - by Luna - The Dream Emperor. - 10-23-2020, 10:39 AM