Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest (Sprite Extraction)
Recently, I've been putting in work to attempt to get sprites from the mobile game A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest. I've actually had a lot of trouble, and have tried multiple methods - but run across several dead ends. As such, I wanted to come here and ask for some help.

Here's some general information.

The game appears to be a Unity based game (it's a mobile game, so that's not surprising). The files themselves do not show up normally and can only be accessed with root. Once you get into those files, and navigate through a few folders - you eventually find what appear to be the files. However, unfortunately, most of these files are encrypted.

Due to this, I attempted some alternate routes. I attempted to use both Nox and Bluestacks, along with some others and Ninja Ripper/GLIntercept to rip the game, but despite my best efforts I couldn't get it to work on anything that would run the game stably without crashing.

So I ended up right back where I started.

Is there any way I could get help with the encryption, or pointed in the direction of a setup that would allow me to rip from the graphics API without crashing? I would be forever grateful for either.

Thanks in advance.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest (Sprite Extraction) - by Temperature Index - 07-04-2020, 08:55 PM