Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings one and all...
Hmm... I see. I actually passed on Digimon World DS, and its sequels Dawn and Dusk, 'cause DW3 spoiled me with how it handled its battle screen. I... wasn't too hip on the first person approach that the DS Digimon World games utilized. Like I said, I'm kinda picky when it comes to RPGs. There is one exception to my passing over the handheld Digimon World games though, and that's Digimon World Championship, which is also the last Digimon game I've picked up as of now. It's... Mmm... I dunno. It's a little like the original Digimon World, only without the ability to directly control your Digimon in battle at all (besides from some suggestions going into battle). In other words, they basically turned it into a strategy games of sorts; which as I said, isn't normally my thing.  Rolleyes  I hear you can control your Digimon in battle as a reward for beating the game, but why not just have that a feature out the gate, considering all the other games let you do that? I honestly consider it a series low point, though marginally less so than Digimon World Data Squad.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-25-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by DigiMaverickWorld0rder - 06-26-2020, 06:20 PM