Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Greetings one and all...
Okay then. I look forward to it. Thank you kindly. Thumbs Up

And yeah, DW4 is... okay I guess. Sorta kinda anyway. I mainly got it 'cause it was Digimon; that and it has Dorumon in it. Kind of a shame it's the closest we ever got to a direct followup to DW3 itself, considering it mentions its servers; even having you traverse a warped version of one. Between you and me, I really think instead of returning to the V-pet style of gameplay going forward, the series should've stuck to the DW3 setup. Mind you, I haven't played -Next 0rder- since I don't have a PS4, or Re: Digitize since it was Japan only, so even if they have perfected the V-pet style with those two, I still would've liked for them to have kept the DW3 style of gameplay; at least for a little while. It had a lot of potential, it did. Either way, I think you and I can both agree that Digimon World Data Squad was a letdown; if not an outright disservice to the Digimon World brand, regardless of it being a Data Squad tie in. I honestly expected better from it, but it just didn't hit the spot at all. I traded that one in right after I beat the main campaign, and never looked back.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-25-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by DigiMaverickWorld0rder - 06-26-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM