Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings one and all...
Hello everyone, I've been thinking of joining this site for a while, and finally wracked up the nerve for it. In any case, allow me to introduce myself; I'm GamrCW2, and well, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help show me the ropes around here, and whatnot; but all good regardless. Either way, guess I'll share some of my interests and the like.

First and foremost obviously would be gaming. I've always loved video games, ever since I got my first console, the good old SNES; to this day one of my top three favorite systems alongside the PS2 and GBA. With that said, my favorite games, in no particular order are...
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (my first game ever, in fact Wink )
  • MegaMan Maverick Hunter X
  • MegaMan Xtreme 2
  • MegaMan X5
  • MegaMan X8
  • MegaMan X Command Mission
  • MegaMan 8
  • MegaMan Zero 3
  • MegaMan Zero 4
  • MegaMan Legends 2
  • Donkey Kong Country 2
  • Donkey Kong Country 3 (more so the SNES original)
  • Medievil
  • Rayman
  • Rayman 2 (the PS1 version specifically, even if it isn't as highly regarded as its other releases)
  • Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
  • The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night
  • Crash Bandicoot Warped
  • Crash Twinsanity
  • Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
  • Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Sonic Advance 3
  • Sonic Rush Adventure
  • Sonic Colors (the Nintendo DS version specifically)
  • Gex: Enter the Gecko
  • Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
  • Kirby's Dreamland 3
  • Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
  • Kirby Super Star Ultra
  • Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen Version(s)
  • And finally, last but not least, Digimon World 3 (an all time favorite of mine Genki ^_^ )
Whew... that should do. As you can see, I have quite a list of favorite video games. Platformers are my main thing, though an RPG here or there can be a welcome change of pace (though I'm kinda picky when it comes to them). I do kinda like puzzle games too, even if I'm not the best at 'em, but strategy games aren't typically my thing for whatever reason, though I have played one or two at the very least. All in all though, I consider myself a retro gamer for the most part, since after the Nintendo Wii, I haven't had much interest in newer games and systems, save perhaps the Nintendo Switch; too bad I can't afford one (not for the foreseeable future anyway) Cry .

Anyway, another, more recent interest of mine is spritework. I've dabbled in it a little here and there, but not much, and I wouldn't consider myself a pro. Even so, it's helped me grow an appreciation for spriting, especially since it's a core aspect of gaming in general. In fact, one of my hopes is to one day have a fangame or two to my name, maybe more; but for now, I'm content to just share my ideas and whatever have you.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Greetings one and all... - by DigiMaverickWorld0rder - 06-25-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-25-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Greetings one and all... - by Spriter Theo - 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM