Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: who think's i'm a terrible spriter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
me
16.67%
1 16.67%
not me
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

what's wrong with metal knux (dead)
(06-22-2020, 02:22 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: Welp, I'm back, I made a mistake in the styles, I thought Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow were the same thing, it's not WHOOPS! I looked at a Mewtwo sprite from Pokemon Yellow for a reference, and used the metal knuckles pictures as a reference, as well as that, I improved shading, fixed the claws, fixed an arm, fixed the fake Knuckles-like hair, and fixed the eyes. I hope it's good now! Smile

Yeah, Yellow was way different than Red, Blue, and Green style wise. In Yellow the Pokemon looked normal, in Red, Blue, and Green they were basically all just terrifying blobs...

As for your sprite I'd still play around with the nose a little bit. I can see what you are going for, but it's coming off as more of a rhino horn than a pointy nose in my mind. I'd also remove the black line separating the head and the hair. The line kind of makes it look like he's wearing a jester hat rather than the hair just being a continuation of the head.
Thanked by: DogToon64

Messages In This Thread
RE: what's wrong with this piece o' crap? - by Spriter Theo - 06-22-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: what's wrong with metal knux - by DogToon64 - 08-07-2020, 05:26 PM