Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions
(07-30-2020, 07:20 AM)Ton Wrote: I think purple-haired Faris is the only way to go. Tongue I hadn't thought of Ghido, but now that you've mentioned him, he's an awesome choice.
For the FF7 section: Yes, exactly. And I think Minwu sticks out because all the other characters lack personality, whereas he actually has one and sticks around for a big chunk of the story.

Can't wait to see what you do next!

I agree with you 100% on purple haired Faris. Ghido's kind of the best, I'm hoping they'll put him into the mobile games at some point. Thanks for clarifying the FFVII custom section. I figured as much, but it never hurts to ask. Yeah, the character writing in FFII wasn't great. Thinking on it, I think Minwu was the one aspect of that game they alluded to the most for a while. I remember him getting a shout-out in Tactics and I think I read somewhere that he's mentioned in either the Japanese version of FFIV or in some of the supplementary material.

I'm happy to hear you look forward to my work! If you ever want a sneak peek of what I might work on next feel free to check out my website which is linked on my submitter profile. I have a lot of my old unfinished stuff showcased there. What I've been doing is alternating between finishing one of my old spritesheets and making the new custom Final Fantasy characters.
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Final Fantasy character suggestions - by Spriter Theo - 08-01-2020, 05:55 PM