Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube Community Tab
Yesterday, I made a tutorial on how to rip sprite from the Sega Saturn if anyone's interested: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-37708.html

As for an update:

1. I ripped something from Cuphead! It's small, and it's pending right now though...
I got a few sprites I'm ripping from Cuphead, once I get them submitted, I'm probably not going to rip from it again. Or at least a while

2. I still don't have any sneak peeks yet. BUT! I do have this edited sprite of Grim Matchstick enjoying pizza:     
Give credit if used. Btw, the red around his mouth is sauce, not blood or clown makeup, even though he looks like a clown... it's just a really saucy pizza...

(to someone I know IRL that might be reading this thread and will understand: I think he's happy, even though he looks like an evil clown XD)

3. Ok, ok. I lied. I "sort of" have a sneak peek. But you'll have to guess what it is.
First: Watch this video
Second: Listen to this
Third: Watch this
And last: Watch this

That's all. Watch and listen to those videos, add them all together, and figure out what I'm working on.
(if you have an idea, PM me, and see if you figured it out)

4. As a bonus, I ripped these sprites from Mega Man 7:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10893]
No credit needed, but would be nice.

That's all for an update, sorry it wasn't much. I'll try to come up with something next time.
Later my dudes Wink 

...Or if you're a hater:
Later haters
* blows raspberries *
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DogToon64's temporary substitute for the YouTube community tab - by DogToon64 - 08-16-2020, 07:45 PM