Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Disable Transparency on SNES Sprites?
(05-24-2020, 06:05 PM)Barack Obama Wrote: The scene viewer tiles are actually very easy to read, since you hover above the sprite with a magnifier, which marks every single tile on the right subwindow with the corresponding number. It even jumps straight to it, so you can easily uncheck it on the list without searching for it.

vSNES can launch the cardridge file, but it's within zsnes (at least on my system). What you can do:

- Put vSNES and zsnes as two windows right next to each other
- Slow down your emulator to a state where you can react fast enough to every frame on the screen
- Make savestates every frame, pause zsnes with ESC and let vSNES reload the last savestate (F5)

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do this. Depending on the amount of frames, it can be more or less tedious.
Ok, that's a real shame there isn't a better way. Thanks for all your help in this thread! I'll update if I get round to actually doing this

Of course, it still stands that if anyone does know of a fast method for getting these frames I'm all ears! For now I'll stick with the vSNES SceneViewer because it is the easiest and most reliable way I know of so far
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disable Transparency on SNES Sprites? - by keanine - 05-24-2020, 06:11 PM