Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games
(08-12-2022, 03:34 AM)Omkar Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 09:48 PM)Maxton667hunter Wrote: that's what I meant, also use the .zip that onskar used there are the sprites and their pieces, wow friend, I was already separating them, it doesn't matter worse you helped colleague ha ha 
Very well now the scenarios and bosses are missing but this is also easy, here I leave it with the transparency some sprites, also there are the frozen enemies included

well, finishing with these sprites, the playable character and the bosses would be missing, I am now taking screenshots of the bosses and watching them carefully, also the bosses will not be a problem Because they only have one attack, and an easy movement pattern, so I'll be continuing with the extraction of these sprites, and see how I upload them in sprite-resource

another thing, the game has a very strange artistic style

I have few days free currently, so I will also give things a try.

So when i reverse engineered the code of Diamond Rush, i wrote code that was really really messy, now i am trying to understand that months old code, it seems i did not found many sprites from the game because i have just found more sprites from the game, i don't know what the heck is happening in my code, but i am trying to understand it. I will soon upload more sprites with the old ones

I still have not figured out how the game combines sprites together, if i were to know that i can just take the combined sprites, let's see i will try that now

Thank you very much for the things you did.

well thanks colleague, Here we help each other and we are having progress, and another thing with the code, I have discovered where the sprites are housed, it is in .F and they are in the game files, he asked me what program You used to extract the sprites, also those files from what I have investigated have characteristics such as a .pak or a .zip and perhaps they have a bit of code to form the sprites of elements On screen as stages, Character and enemies and etc wow of all the Gameloft games, this one was an odyssey to extract the sprites, but it will still be worth it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: Omkar, Obormugen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games - by Maxton667hunter - 08-12-2022, 08:30 AM