Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites for the switch
I am afraid to say this, but while checking how to install firmware, I found out a SD card (probably referring to the micro SD card as that's the only one that can be removed is needed. A good while ago, my switch stopped accepting the micro SD card I had in it was in. I think it could have been the card, so until I get a new one, I won't be able to accurately rip them

For now, I am just going to use images online and edit out any of that weird multicolour thing images and video sometimes have. So far I've done this with sprites of Oedipuss during the cutscene in the Bastion, tutorial sprites, the hud sprites for health and the stun gun, the rock tiles and sprites of the mother statues and busts.

Now I'm looking through every post on Konjak's tumblr to find anything, so far things are looking good, but only one thing could count as an individual sprite sheet so far (the nightmare arena backgrounds). The sheet I will end up uploading will probably be a bunch of miscellaneous assets as opposed to an organised collection of spritesheets.

I will still give updates and try to do an actual rip at some point in the future
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-12-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-13-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-14-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-14-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-15-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 04-18-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Petie - 04-18-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Veranek - 04-25-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Ripping sprites for the switch - by Evan.F - 05-09-2020, 07:32 AM