Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."
I don't know what in god's name is going on here but it is literally impossible to upload sprite sheets now, I have tried

-Changing the setting to have it need to be approved
-Logging out and logging back in
-Restarting my browser
-Using a different browser
-Restarting my computer
-Disabling my anti-virus
-Using system restore to an earlier time

But, n o t h i n g has worked.

The problem is that every time I hit the submit button, it stays on there for a minute at the most, then takes me to an error page that says

Quote:This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://www.spriters-resource.com/process/addsheet/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

Refreshing that page will bring me to a blank page with text that reads 

Quote:Sorry, the file you attempted to upload was too large. Please make sure it is smaller than 250M and try again. Consider splitting your submission into multiple parts if necessary.
Which is completely false, the file I'm trying to upload is approx 456 KB.

This problem wouldn't be so bad if there were reports of other people having this issue, but I seem to be the only one on this whole site that has it!

EDIT: I had to use my spare laptop to upload my recent sheet, but I'm not going to just fire it up every time I upload something.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
"might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." - by shadowman44 - 03-24-2020, 07:22 PM