Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Characters Voice Clips in Lego Dimensions
Sorry if it's been a while. I was focusing on other stuff. I was actually modding for Gamebanana, but that's besides the point. I felt like I should probably tell you guys...

ALL OF THE LEGO DIMENSIONS FILES ARE MIXED UP!!! Pardon my little outburst and let me explain into further detail.

If you are to play these audio voice clips into foobar, they will be randomized. In some games, they have folders specifically for every character. This game is one of those, but it means nothing...let me show an example.

Let's look into Sonic's folder. If we put the first voice clip we see in Foobar, it won't even be voice clip of Sonic. It's a voice clip of Marceline from Adventure Time. For the characters of each wave, (this is also including Gremlin and Newt), their voices are mixed up. Oh, this is also including other languages, (Spanish and French for instance). Oh right, I also forgot to mention, percentage of these .wua files aren't even playable!

The voice files for this game are mixed up, in different languages, and most of these files aren't even playable. WHO THE HECK MADE THIS GAME?

Please excuse me, this was just a mini rant. If you can find the guy that already had all the voice clips, but were unsorted, you can give them to me and I'll sort them. Otherwise, this game is a mess...LITERALLY!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Characters Voice Clips in Lego Dimensions - by JoshdaBoss - 04-13-2020, 07:52 PM