Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
deleted
I have actually seen the staff of tSR ask for help from the community many times, in fact, tMR wouldnt exist if it wasnt for that happening in the first place. And when it comes to models i think Petie has been pretty clear that asking for help from the community is pretty different to other site areas as it requires a certain extent of expertise. Sure they could get in 100 members willing to help within a couple of hours but just because people want to help doesnt mean they can.

There are cases in impoverished countries where volunteers have gone over to help and made things worse because they dont understand HOW to build houses or irrigation systems. It may not seem relevant but the point is that people with the best intentions can do more harm than good even by trying to help.

I'm sure that the actual staff are doing their best to grow the site in ways they see as appropriate, unfortunately not every problem can be solved by just posting "we need help" on the forums/discord.

Messages In This Thread
deleted - by Xinus23 - 03-09-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: TMR is in serious need of more approval staff - by JewyB - 03-09-2020, 04:58 PM