Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crash Bandicoot Retro Hijinx (fangame)
Activision is still horribly unsuccesful with recovering Crash Bandicoot-franchise and providing us a GENUINE Crash-experience, so it's up to us fans to do it. At least I'm willing to do it with my new fangame, Crash Bandicoot Retro Hijinx, made with Unity.

[Image: retrohijinxtitlecard.png?1615153561]
This one-level demo takes place in one of the whole new environments where no bandicoot has been before: Savanna, where Crash encounters scorpions, lions and hunters. It's intended to be the first level in the game, so it's expected to be pretty simple.

There are also some bugs in the game, so if there are any Unity experts in this forum, we'd appreciate your help with fixing those bugs. We also hope that somebody would rip couple of models from WoC, as they haven't been ripped yet.

Features:
  • The good ol' prank-filled formula: Linear levels, crate challenge, crystals, time trials, lab assistants, anything you would expect from your favorite Bandicoot
  • 30 action-filled levels set in where no bandicoot has gone before, including savanna, Nordic forests, swaps and logging sites, featuring enemies like none before
  • Crash has all of his signature abilities and characteristics
  • Low-poly aesthetics that not only pay homage to your favorite PS1 trilogy, but also ensure smooth unlaggy gameplay even in lower specs! No need to waste money to pointless super computer
  • Master seven neat vehicles from good ol’ jet board to whole new snow mob

If you appear to be a Unity-programmer and are interested to help me somehow, please leave a reply

The demo is available at GWKTM's website and GameJolt

Crash Bandicoot and related content courtesy of Fucktivision
Thanked by: iyenal, GamesBR

Messages In This Thread
Crash Bandicoot Retro Hijinx (fangame) - by GWKTM - 02-12-2020, 04:27 PM