Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I need help to extract game from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records Reversal"
Hello, I wanted to extract the sounds of the mobile game "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records Reversal" because it contains some voice lines and sounds effects coming straight from the anime. However, I do not know how to extract them. I've extracted the game's files from the Nox android emulator and I've attached it here (you'll have to extract the file in a folder directly if you're using WinRaR because it shows the compressed file as empty for some reason from my end at least). It contains a bunch of BYTES files, I can't specifically say where the sounds files are Sad

Thank you for your help Smile

Apprently, I forgot to include the files, so here it is https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-2N25j...bn_m5-XRkj (it's almost 2 Gb) / And i've f-ed up my post title, here's the corrected title : I need help to extract the sounds files from the game "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records Reversal"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I need help to extract game from "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records Reversal" - by raidebaron - 12-02-2019, 08:14 PM