Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Astral Chain ripping .DAT help
(10-04-2019, 08:25 AM)Enderfacio Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 12:34 AM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: It is not necessary to generate bayonetta_pc.dll, what I think you might be missing is the file you downloaded.
You must be downloading the source files not compiled so it should not be working.
In Github there is a field written "Releases", this is where the files compiled by the author, is that you should be downloading, there you will find the zip file containing bayonetta_pc.dll.

MAN I F*** LOVE YOU!!! I feel so dumb right now. Thank you so much!!!!!!
I'm sorry to get myself in the middle of your conversation. I'm new to the forum and I'm afraid that my question is out of place.

I'm a youtuber from Russia and I make game reviews with a lot of 3D graphics. The character models are crucially needed for the work loke that. But I'm not the guy who can understand those ripping tecnnics. So if you allready ripped the models in some kind of adequate format, maby you could give a link to them if you think you could)

Models from this game are really hard to find. Everything that is on the surface are the small talks like that)

Sorry if my question is somehow rude. My English is not that good for me to speak my mind properly)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Astral Chain ripping .DAT help - by Enderfacio - 10-03-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Astral Chain ripping .DAT help - by IVAN.evdokimov - 10-15-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Astral Chain ripping .DAT help - by RYUKIvg - 05-04-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: Astral Chain ripping .DAT help - by Gistix - 11-11-2022, 05:25 PM