Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania : Grimoire of Souls - 3D model rips
(10-30-2019, 09:11 PM)Heh Wrote: fbx = filmbox, a pretty common (though proprietary) format that Blender, Maya, and many other software programs support. Hair rigging should come down to just being regular bones, but people don’t always get that ripped as much as they do the body rigging. If that’s the case, you’d either need to rip it yourself with rigging or make bones and paint weights yourself.
Oh gosh I have only just started trying to get into using models and I'm using XNALara to view and move them ,I have a feeling making bones and these weights wont be something that can be done so easily , I have the game but have no idea how you open up an apk file and I can only play the game on my actual Iphone My Laptop wont play it for some reason , should I maybe go to the request section ?
As I'm working on a little side project and I need the characters to be facing in front, kind of like how the characters face in the old Sega Mega Drive Phantasy Star games.
where would be the best place to start to learn how to add these bones or make them ? or is it really too hard for beginners ?

[Image: MARIA.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania:Grimoire of Souls - by LJSTAR - 10-04-2019, 05:18 PM