Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Requesting help ripping .jmdl files (Wii Fit U)
(09-19-2019, 06:14 AM)Toxijuice Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 11:56 PM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: Could you provide some more sample files ?
preferably some character.

Sure, based off the filenames these sound like they might be characters. Though not sure how Miis are handled, as they're customizable.

EDIT: Doesn't look like those attachments actually... attached to the post. Here's an external link. 
Thanks for the sample files.
Sorry for the late report but I had some progress.

To get the 3D models from the jmdl file, I will try to create a script to export them to .obj
I don't want you to have hope, because I'm still learning about programming, but I'll pay attention to that kind of file.

Note: .jmdl files contain .jimg textures, my knowledge of how to extract texture is null; so we will have to wait for the help of a charitable soul to analyze these textures or you can create a new poster on this forum in the texture session. or in other forums like zenhax

Note 2: Although the script is not out yet and if you really want a texture 3d model of the game, try using 3d ripper dx with the Dophin emulator.

Some files converted  to .obj

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   models 3d.zip (Size: 413.09 KB / Downloads: 127)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Requesting help ripping .jmdl files (Wii Fit U) - by Tuliopilloto - 10-02-2019, 12:33 AM