Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to Rip Models From Nintendo Nightmare AKA can I rip models in 32000 characters?
I have determined that my script is missing object32 from it. It's a triangular piece of grass. I will be correcting that briefly. I'm also looking into having the script save a flipped over version of each of the relevant textures to files. That would eliminate the need to go hunt them down.

I also need to get around to adding the generic triangle objects and the "2D" Mario blocks for World Negative 1. They are currently unimplemented in the script but they are used rarely enough that it is acceptable at the moment.

On another note, does anyone know any automated libraries/programs to take a bunch of obj models and give each file its own dedicated texture and merge them into one obj model? There's a LOT of level files and I'm trying to get it all automated as much as possible so that I can hopefully get through them all before the end of this month.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Rip Level Models From Nintendo Nightmare - Tutorial - by ModelerAnoobis - 09-05-2019, 11:32 PM