Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your Advice Back Then Till Now! [Comic Series]
Zee Wrote:I'll be honest, it's not very good, you're mixing sprites and series and all this stuff. It feels tacky, underdone and slapped together all shipshod and such. It's really... blah, I mean it's not funny, there's no plot, and it's really boring overall.

I mixed the sprites for the 2nd page for the LULZ, apparently the funny didn't come across at that point. I apologize there. The first page was based off a Brawl Fight. I agree with mixing sprites & not funny cause many people like different kinds of humour (not to mention I'm no comedian myself), but...

What do you mean no Plot? There's a plot, it's just not a lot is really explained in the first two pages, and all will be fully explained when the two other pages come by.

Alex Wrote:Make sure you use the right usage. You're saying your when you mean you're.

Also, I didn't really understand anything. The characters just seem to fly out of nowhere.

That I can fix no problem. Thanks for that pointer.

Characters fly out of nowhere. I'm guessing you mean Trunks and Krillin scene. That scene was made a bit random, but it was meant to be funny.

Thanks for the advice guys. Anymore would be awesome.

One Question: What do you guys think about the overall layout?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Advice Back Then Till Now! [Comic Series] - by SamsterBoy - 05-21-2008, 04:35 PM