Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help on one of the Bin models
I'm trying to find that "Bow" section (the arena has the bow and stern from the Ghost ship pre-dungeon room though this bow section looks different as it has the ghost ship lanterns and fighurehead). The nsbmd does have that bow section yet it apear sn the game. Could you help in locating where that may be? dont tell me how to find it since im not as experienced, tell me where it is, if it exists in the files. Since boss_final3rd.narc has a higher filesize than boss_final3rd_d..narc (D stands for Demo/cutscene). i feel that, that bow wreckage setpieces might actually be in that file, though i still havent found it. The texture's were probably jumbled up because it was missing that part of the model (there was even a texture for the lantern light beam in the files (f3rd_light_pl).

It appears in game, look closely at the footage:

The stern has two doors, the bow has one door which would be the entrance in the pre dungeon room

Edit: I think i found it but cant get it out:

OJB_Tdai (tetra) and OBJ_wreck (Bow?) They are in the nsdmd fole for boss_final3rd. But i dont know how to extract them

i need help guys or can you do it for me please?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Need help on one of the Bin models - by Acenos - 08-23-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Need help on one of the Bin models - by Acenos - 08-23-2019, 11:54 PM