Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips (Hapi, The Immaculate one, War Cleric)
(08-16-2019, 12:22 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 02:21 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 11:16 AM)Jokero Wrote: Wow thank you so much for the detailed explanation ! I should do the same as you, writing personal guides to avoid wondering how I ripped previous models everytime.

The ffsnt tool doesn't fully support TH models yet so we have to do our own driver meshes using the model data but this modifier will speed up our workflow for sure when trying to transfer the weights to the proper meshes.

Really nice discovery for me, thanks again !

To tell you the truth, I don't know if this process even works for Fire Emblem Warriors let alone Fire Emblem Three Houses. I ain't really bothered with Fire Emblem Warriors as Kuro already did most of the hard work getting those models working so at this point attempting those outside of the models he never did is pointless.
And yeah, hopefully FFSNT is updated to support these models.

Daemon has no intentions of supporting MUA3 or FETH models sadly, I've already asked him twice, and that's why me and Ploaj decided to do research, he did all the coding work, I figured out the NUNO/NUNV structure, still need to figure out the RIGB data tho, as it's related to the physics...

Yeah me and Dimy figured out the format too and are now able to export models with working NUNO/NUNV physics by the intermediate of mesh drivers, just like yours. Semory's source code for the gas machne was a big help to get started but it was still super annoying. Unfortunately our tool only works on TH cause we were only focusing on this game and it doesn't support previous g1m versions cause there are too many and we don't want an universal tool.
The best course of action to have a tool handling everything would be to dive into Semory's source code, update it with the new format versions and then updating the gas machine but as of now we don't have time for that.

Our tool is some kind of a plugin of our private engine so we plan to make it standalone and release it to the public in the next weeks, so people would have a drag and drop tool for TH models just like the NT Tool to get what they want. I'm waiting for Kuro's permission to do so though, sent him a PM for that cause I know he works hard making these models available to the public and I don't want to spoil his work.

Weights and physics will have to be taken care of by the user in the 3D program, we just build the driver mesh and let the user figure out the best way to handle it, just like the NT Tool with the dissidia models.

EDIT: Oh good thing you're doing RIGB, had no clue what it was about. We're going to start diving into g2a which probably contain the animations, as I said this is the thing we're the most interested in.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Jokero - 08-10-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Jokero - 08-11-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Jokero - 08-12-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Lyeco - 08-12-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Jokero - 08-14-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by Jokero - 08-16-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: Fire Emblem 3 Houses - Model Rips - by celina - 09-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Skin Multiplication Question - by Yunpol - 04-29-2021, 01:17 AM