Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty and Tiara custom Sonic sprites
I know you may be already bored of me only showing off work in progress sprites (that's because the purpose of this project is to make Tiara (a forgotten Sonic character) into many game or even one' custom Sonic styles, with giving credit as well. Due to Tiara having hardly any sprites of her already made). The reason I don't show big sprite sheets is because of me working on many styles at the same time and I can't decide which design style should I solely work on first. Anyway here's something that may "interest" you: This is a proof-of-cocept sheet of Tiara in Sonic Crackers (the earilest known prototype of Knuckles' Chaotix) and in a "Super 32X" design, which is similar to the final version of Chaotix on the Sega 32X. What do you think of the look of the them?

The reason I'm making many designs of her is due to me planning to make a Gamemaker Studio fan game called "Sonic the Hedgehog Legacy" which is similar to Mega Man: The Wily Wars. The game allows you to play remakes of Sonic's classic Genesis games (including scrapped zones and beta styles as skins to ensure no duplicate zones) and Mania in any order you like, and once you beat them, you get to play a mode that is an original Classic Sonic game with all new zones (and some old ones, certainly NOT Green Hill and Chemical Plant zone as it would already be in the game) and special stages. So far there is very little progress but it's all going well. The game is supposed to showchase Sonic's past and it was my idea of what would Mania turn out as before it was released. The fan game would include many customization options for changing the skin on things such as the monitors, the HUD and the character's sprites in Classic Sonic game styles.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mighty and Tiara custom Sonic sprites - by Sanicderpy - 09-14-2019, 10:49 PM